The aim of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to perform manual handling correctly and safely.
Course learning outcomes:
On completion of this Manual Handling Training Course you will be able to:
- List the duty of the employers and employees in relation to manual handling
- Explain the purpose composition and characteristics of the main parts of the spinal column and explain their relevance to manual handling
- Identify hazards associated with manual handling tasks
- List the equipment available to avoid or reduce the risks associated with manual handling tasks
- Explain the importance of good nutrition fitness to manual handling
- Perform manual handing tasks in accordance with the principles of safe manual handling.
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- Mechanical Equipment
- Fitness & Flexibility
- Principles of safe Manual Handling
Manual Handling Training Course Duration:
This manual handling course is delivered over 2-3 hours
Manual Handling Training Course Certification:
On successful completion of this Manual Handling Course learners will receive a Manual Handling certificate from Qualtec.
Manual Handling Training Course Location:
This manual handling course will be delivered online and will be followed up by an assessment of the practical manual handling skills over Zoom.